In the last post, I briefly mentioned imagery. It is a very important and powerful tool in the manifestation process. Why? Because the subconscious mind is amenable to suggestion. When you have a mental image, it’s like the mind takes a picture and sends it to the subconscious where these impressions take root.
The subconscious mind is like fertile soil. When you plant the seed of creative imagination, the fertile soil produces the outcome. Just like when you plant a seed in your garden, with the proper cultivation, nature produces a beautiful rose.
The secret power within you can help you do and become anything you desire. There is an inexhaustible supply of prosperity health and happiness waiting to be cultivated within your mind.
Have you ever created a vision board? If so, when was the last one you did? If not, I can say with evidence that it works. This is a great example on one!
Here are five steps you can take to create your future.
1. Know what you want. If you’re not sure of what you want, sit down and make a list of what you don’t want. Then make a list of the opposites. Sometimes it’s easier to know what you don’t want than what you do want.
2. Buy the magazines or google images or type and print statements you want to see become manifest.
3. Put it on a sizable poster board. Mine is 11”x17”.
4. Be creative and make it believable for you.
5. Have fun and trust in the power of your creative imagination.
It is important to understand that which you desire must first exist as conscious ideas before they become physical realities.